A piece of heaven on earth
We had an absolutely fantastic trip in the beautiful land of Switzerland – A piece of heaven on earth 🙂
We were a team of 4 adults including 2 seniors and a toddler and therefore the itinerary had to be planned with much care and details.
We covered Zurich, Lucerne, Grindelwald and Montreux in our trip.
Connie from Magic Switzerland helped me with building every stage of the itinerary, I cannot thank her enough for her thoroughness, recommendations, and responsiveness. As I was travelling with a toddler, there were hundreds of questions that were coming to my mind every day and there were hundreds of emails that I was writing to Connie. Each time the response was as professional and as detailed and with additional information wherever possible.
Thanks Connie for your outstanding support in getting such a wonderful trip and a lifetime experience possible for me and my family.
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland