Welcome to Magic Switzerland Blog!
Where travelers find the latest destination updates of selected Swiss Resorts and are assisted by native Swiss Travel Experts to craft individual vacation arrangements.
Please share your personal experiences, stories and pictures of Switzerland with visitors of Magic Switzerland. Register at http://www.magicswitzerland.com/blog/wp-login.php?action=register to write an article, share a photo or leave a comment about Switzerland and our services. Use the invitation code we sent you in order to complete the registration process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.
Amazing trip to Switzerland
We just came home from very beautiful country: cities, lakes, waterfalls, Alpine meadows – everything is gorgeous! Our tour was organized great, everything up to small details was described and explained, personal suggestions were very useful. Thanks for Pepe Strub who had patient to answer…
Brilliant trip with first-rate customer service
Lisa of Magic Travel recently arranged a four-night trip for our party of four in Switzerland. We travelled on trains and cable cars, went sight-seeing into the mountains and visited Xmas markets. It was brilliant! The travel arrangements all worked like clockwork and the hotels…
Travel arrangements to Switzerland.
Connie J. assisted us with our travel arrangements to Switzerland. She did an outstanding job with the hotel reservations and transportation.
Pre-Rhine River Cruise Switzerland Travel
After trying to put together a pre-cruise itinerary for our group of two couples, I realized that I could not get everything we wanted to do in the four days allotted. That’s where Connie Janggen of Magic Switzerland/Absolute Travel stepped in. She created this incredible…
Amazing Swiss Trip
We had Karen plan our trip after we submitted where we would like to go. We are quite independent travellers from Australia however did need help with understanding the trains and how it all worked. Karen organised our Swiss pass, train bookings where needed, and…
Just as the lady said- and it was Great!!
I tried to plan our Switzerland trip on my own, as I always do, but we wanted to do this trip entirely by train and I was overwhelmed by the process. So I called Connie Janggen at Magic Switzerland, gave her a thumbnail sketch of…
A piece of heaven on earth
We had an absolutely fantastic trip in the beautiful land of Switzerland – A piece of heaven on earth 🙂 We were a team of 4 adults including 2 seniors and a toddler and therefore the itinerary had to be planned with much care and…
In early May , My Daughter ,Jessica and I had an amazing 9 day journey through Switzerland arranged by Connie at Magic Switzerland. She secured our swiss rail passes and even gave us train stations times and directions to the hotels. Attached were suggested sites…
Our Magic Trip
We have just returned from an amazing trip to Switzerland that was coordinated by Connie at Magic Switzerland. Connie did an amazing job for us. First of all, she listened to our wants and needs and while respecting our budget, put together our dream trip…
Fantastic family trip
Our first trip to Switzerland and my family enjoyed Lucerne, Engelberg and Zurich greatly! Pepe Strub has been professional and fantastic in helping us make all the arrangements, bookings and tickets purchased. His initiative and advice given was of great help and easy to understand….
- Travel Back in Time with a Steam Train from 1892
- From History to Nature – Must-Visit Places in Northern Switzerland
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- 10 stunning Selfie Spots in Switzerland – many Likes guaranteed
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland