Welcome to Magic Switzerland Blog!
Where travelers find the latest destination updates of selected Swiss Resorts and are assisted by native Swiss Travel Experts to craft individual vacation arrangements.
Please share your personal experiences, stories and pictures of Switzerland with visitors of Magic Switzerland. Register at http://www.magicswitzerland.com/blog/wp-login.php?action=register to write an article, share a photo or leave a comment about Switzerland and our services. Use the invitation code we sent you in order to complete the registration process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.
We traveled the scenic trains through Switzerland as two couples (55’s and 65’s). Pepe at Magic Travel Services/Magic Switzerland did a fantastic job organizing and booking our trains, first class seating, hotels, and some pickups from train stations. (other hotels were so close we walked…
Outstanding Swiss Trip
We just returned from the ‘Mountain Railways’ tour booked through Connie. Her service was outstanding and we had a wonderful trip to Switzerland! All the planning and instruction received was very easy to understand and follow. This included the train schedules, hotel accommodations and…
Zurich – St Moritz – Zermatt – Lucerne
Pepe did a wonderful job in planning a swiss trip for my family of 7 (my mother, myself, wife, helper, 2 kids and a 6 month old baby). His recommendation of staying longer in Zermatt was well received by my family. The hotels booked by…
Best of Switzerland Tour
I am in Italy now after completing the Best of Switzerland tour October 8th,2016.I had arranged this tour with Pepe almost a year in advance.With his help I picked hotels based on his recommendations- all were very good. He was a pleasure to deal with…
Simply amazing 2 week trip to Switzerland
I just returned from an amazing two week trip to Switzerland. Connie was so helpful in train connections and hotel selection. She also gave us a list of things to see in each location and we were easily able to visit as much as we…
Glacier Express to the Matterhorn
We approached Pepe Strub at Magic Switzerland as we found it difficult to find any information on the train system in Switzerland which was user friendly for our needs. This was our first trip to Switzerland and we wanted to cover as much as we…
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland