Just as the lady said- and it was Great!!
I tried to plan our Switzerland trip on my own, as I always do, but we wanted to do this trip entirely by train and I was overwhelmed by the process. So I called Connie Janggen at Magic Switzerland, gave her a thumbnail sketch of what we were looking for and she got it done. She took us by rail from the Geneva airport to Lausanne and the lovely Chateau d’ Ouchy (WONDERFUL). Then to Montreux to catch the Golden Pass Panorama train to Interlaken (Front VIP seats – WOW) into Wengen and the Hotel Victoria-Lauberhorn (nice, basic “base” hotel in town center). From there into Lucerne and the Hotel Montana (Don’t miss this one-and be sure to get a lakefront room) overlooking the lake from high on the hill! Connie was able to react instantly when we needed to change hotels at the last moment, over a weekend and late at night no less. What a wonderful job indeed, thank you Connie for eight very special days.
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland