Welcome to Magic Switzerland Blog!
Where travelers find the latest destination updates of selected Swiss Resorts and are assisted by native Swiss Travel Experts to craft individual vacation arrangements.
Please share your personal experiences, stories and pictures of Switzerland with visitors of Magic Switzerland. Register at http://www.magicswitzerland.com/blog/wp-login.php?action=register to write an article, share a photo or leave a comment about Switzerland and our services. Use the invitation code we sent you in order to complete the registration process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.
Just as the lady said- and it was Great!!
I tried to plan our Switzerland trip on my own, as I always do, but we wanted to do this trip entirely by train and I was overwhelmed by the process. So I called Connie Janggen at Magic Switzerland, gave her a thumbnail sketch of…
Top of Europe Trip
My husband and I just returned from 2 weeks in Switzerland and it was magical. We had such an amazing time, and it all went so smoothly because of Fransizka. The train rides were all set up, we had our tickets, and instructions on where…
Glacier Express to the Matterhorn
We approached Pepe Strub at Magic Switzerland as we found it difficult to find any information on the train system in Switzerland which was user friendly for our needs. This was our first trip to Switzerland and we wanted to cover as much as we…
Awesome Swiss Trip
Hi Pepe, We returned from our trip two weeks ago and it was fantastic. The process from booking our trip with you to the trip itself was wonderful. We would love to book and recommend you if there is any chance to visit Switzerland again….
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland