Welcome to Magic Switzerland Blog!
Where travelers find the latest destination updates of selected Swiss Resorts and are assisted by native Swiss Travel Experts to craft individual vacation arrangements.
Please share your personal experiences, stories and pictures of Switzerland with visitors of Magic Switzerland. Register at http://www.magicswitzerland.com/blog/wp-login.php?action=register to write an article, share a photo or leave a comment about Switzerland and our services. Use the invitation code we sent you in order to complete the registration process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.
Amazing trip to Switzerland
We just came home from very beautiful country: cities, lakes, waterfalls, Alpine meadows – everything is gorgeous! Our tour was organized great, everything up to small details was described and explained, personal suggestions were very useful. Thanks for Pepe Strub who had patient to answer…
Amazing Swiss Trip
We had Karen plan our trip after we submitted where we would like to go. We are quite independent travellers from Australia however did need help with understanding the trains and how it all worked. Karen organised our Swiss pass, train bookings where needed, and…
We traveled the scenic trains through Switzerland as two couples (55’s and 65’s). Pepe at Magic Travel Services/Magic Switzerland did a fantastic job organizing and booking our trains, first class seating, hotels, and some pickups from train stations. (other hotels were so close we walked…
Best of Switzerland Tour
I am in Italy now after completing the Best of Switzerland tour October 8th,2016.I had arranged this tour with Pepe almost a year in advance.With his help I picked hotels based on his recommendations- all were very good. He was a pleasure to deal with…
Amazing 40th Birthday trip
Hello Pepe We returned from our holiday to Switzerland this week and I wanted to express our gratitude for what was probably the best holiday we have ever had. The arrangements and the extensive holiday schedule were easy to follow and informative. It was also…
Great Swiss Holiday
I have come across Magic Travel website when I try to organise my family free & easy holiday to Switzerland myself. But find myself confuse in the rail arrangements then which hotel will be most conveniently located as I travel with parents as well. When…
- Combining Graubünden and Ticino by Postal Bus
- For the Complete Swiss Experience: Touring Ticino
- A Family Outing to Churwalden-Lenzerheide, a Perfect Holiday Region in Southeast Switzerland
- Rosenlaui – Schwarzwaldalp – A Natural Treasure in Bernese Oberland
- Travel Back in Time with a Steam Train from 1892
- From History to Nature – Must-Visit Places in Northern Switzerland
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- 10 stunning Selfie Spots in Switzerland – many Likes guaranteed
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland