Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
The safety and health of our clients is our highest priority. Switzerland as a travel destination offers not only a wide range of outdoor experiences, but also a safe environment and good health system. The country's tourism service providers are taking special measures to protect travelers, making sure they are able to enjoy their stay in Switzerland.
Switzerland Tourism, together with other tourism associations, has initiated the "Clean & Safe" campaign: Service suppliers who have the Clean and Safe label are responsible for ensuring that the safety protocols are implemented and complied with.
According to DKG (Deep Knowledge Group), Switzerland has been established as the safest country worldwide in their Covid-19 Regional Safety Assessment.
Our recommendations when traveling in Switzerland:
- Choose less frequented destinations
- Follow hygiene rules and have a kit with face masks, disinfectant and disposable gloves with you
- Avoid places where hygiene rules are not held
- Avoid crowds in order to maintain social distancing
- Use face masks on public transportation or if avoiding crowds is not possible
Please note that face masks are mandatory for everyone above the age of 12 on public transportation. This includes trains, buses, trams, as well as all mountain railways, cable cars and boats.