Swiss Fairy Tale
Zurich – Rhine Falls – Lucerne – Interlaken – Gruyère – Lausanne – Geneva
Explore Switzerland’s top spots on a 8-day escorted tour starting in Zurich and ending in Geneva. Travel in a small group (max. 16 people) and enjoy the comfort of being personally guided and chauffeured in a minibus all along your journey. You will be staying in 4-star hotels at popular Swiss destinations. Enjoy all of this at an unbeatable price.
Tour Program (8 Days / 7 Nights)
Starting in: Zurich
Ending in: Geneva
Guaranteed departures: Weekly Saturday
Valid: November 01, 2017 – April 30, 2018
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Airport pick-up and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon enjoy a 2 hour city tour through Zurich with our guide. Overnight stay in Zurich.
Day 2: Zurich – Stein am Rhein – Rhine Falls/Liechtenstein (optional excursions)
In the morning, excursion to Stein am Rhein and the Rhine Falls. In the afternoon choose between exploring Zurich on your own or our optional excursion to Liechtenstein. Overnight stay in Zurich.
Day 3: Zurich – Lucerne – Region Interlaken or Bern
Transfer to Lucerne. Sightseeing tour of the city (2 hours). Free time – use the Swiss Coupon Pass vouchers for lunch or shopping. In the afternoon transfer by mini-bus to Interlaken. Overnight in the region of Bernese Oberland.
Day 4: Region Interlaken or Bern – Jungfraujoch – Region Interlaken or Bern
Today, enjoy a free day at leisure or join one of our optional excursions:
– Visit Top of Europe and enjoy lunch on Jungfraujoch
– Visit the Reichenbach Falls, followed by a scenic boat ride on Lake Brienz
– Visit Basel
Overnight in the region of Bernese Oberland.
Day 5: Region Interlaken or Bern – Gruyère – Region Montreux
Leaving your hotel for a scenic drive from Thun to Bern. Enjoy a 2 hour city tour. After lunch transfer to the picturesque village of Gruyère – home of the famous Swiss Gruyère cheese. Walk through the village and visit the Gruyère castle (entrance fee payable on spot). Additional excursion to the chocolate factory “Maison Callier” in Broc (see extra costs “Supplements”). Late afternoon transfer to Montreux. Overnight in the region of Montreux.
Day 6: Region Montreux
Join our optional excursion to France (8 h).
– Annecy & Yvoire only summer
– Annecy & Chamonix only winter
– Lavey-Les-Bains in the evening
Overnight stay in the greater area of Montreux.
Day 7: Region Montreux – Lausanne – Geneva
After breakfast, visit the Chillon Castle in Montreux (entrance tickets included), before driving along the majestic Swiss Riviera and passing by the Lavaux vineyards – a well-known UNESCO world heritage site. In the afternoon, continue to Geneva where you will enjoy a 2 hour city tour. Overnight stay in Geneva.
Day 8: Departure
Individual airport transfer to Geneva Airport.
Prices per Person in CHF
| March 31, 2018 – Nov 3, 2018 |
Main Group from min. 2 persons up to max. 16 persons
| March 31, 2018 – Nov 3, 2018 |
Private Group 2 – 7 pax
Supplements per person in CHF
|Excursion to Liechtenstein||155|
|Excursion Jungfraujoch including lunch||227|
|Excursion to Basel||155|
|Excursion Chocolate factory in Broc||31|
|Excursion Annecy and Yvoire||155|
|Excursion Reichenbach Falls and Lake Brienz||155|
Good to know
- Hotel name and location will be advised at the time of booking (4-star hotel category is guaranteed).
- Hassle-free luggage transportation.
- Guaranteed weekly Saturday departures.
Our Price Includes
- 7 Nights stay with breakfast and city tax in 4-star hotels.
- Transportation according to itinerary with luxury minibus (Mercedes Viano/Mercedes Sprinter).
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure day in Zurich/Geneva.
- English speaking guide (Russian speaking tour available on request for the same price).
- City tours, excursions and entrance fees according to the program.
- 1 Swiss Coupon Pass.
- Zurich – a city full of diversity with many shopping options
- Rhine Falls – the largest waterfall in Europe
- Stein am Rhein – with its beautiful old town
- Lucerne – famous for the Chapel Bridge
- Interlaken – the gateway to the Bernese Oberland in Summer and Winter
- Gruyères – the culinary destination for cheese lovers!
- Montreux – a charming city on Lake Geneva
- Lausanne – a real unspoilt jewel to discover
- Geneva – a multicultural city, home to many multinational organisations
Reserve Guided Bus Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: