Glacier Express Excellence Class
St. Moritz – Zermatt
Treat yourself to something special: This exclusive package combines luxury hotels with a premium scenic rail journey on the iconic Glacier Express. Travelling through the Swiss Alps has never been so glamorous.
Tour Program (5 Days / 4 Nights)
Valid: December 13, 2019 – March 30, 2020
Arrive in Switzerland; 1st class rail transfer to St. Moritz. St. Moritz is more than just a holiday resort – it was the birthplace of alpine winter tourism. Enjoy the special lifestyle, characterised by top class hotels and restaurants as well as great shopping. Overnight in St. Moritz.
This day is at your free disposal. Explore the valleys of the Upper Engadine, walk over frozen Lake Sils, enjoy one of the many top excursions and experience the amazing scenery of the region. Overnight in St. Moritz.
A fascinating rail journey on the slowest express train in the world, with unrivalled views. A 5-course lunch and many other amenities are included – the most pleasant and impressive way to travel between the two world-famous resorts. Arrive late afternoon in Zermatt at the foot of the mighty Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Time today to explore historic Zermatt at the foot of the most photographed mountain. For the best views we recommend an excursion to Gornergrat – the local mountain that has stunning views. Overnight in Zermatt.
Rail transfer in 1st class to Zürich or Geneva and return journey home.
Prices per Person in CHF
| Deluxe Package |
5* hotels, 1st class rail
Excellence Class on Glacier Express
Our Price Includes
- Rail travel in 1st class as per programme, incl. half-fare card
- Excellence Class on Glacier Express including seat reservation and full-day catering concept
- 4 nights’ accommodation in selected category
- Daily breakfast
- Local taxes
- Travel documentation
- Daily Departures: 13 Dec – 30 Mar
- Accommodation: Deluxe
- St. Moritz / Grand Hotel des Bains Kempinski*****
- Zermatt / Grand Hotel Zermatterhof*****
The Excellence Class experience can also be combined with 3* and 4* hotels.
Excellence Class on the Glacier Express Includes
- Exclusive Concierge Service
- Red carpet, welcome desk and check-in at the station platform in St. Moritz and Zermatt
- Luggage transport in dedicated lockable Excellence Class section
- Guaranteed window seat due to comfortable lounge seating
- Tablet for on-board entertainment
- Trendy Glacier Bar with enjoyable cocktail variations in the coach (add. costs)
- Full-day catering concept (Welcome drink, aperitif and appetizers, exquisite 5-course menu incl. wines, soft drinks, snacks throughout the day, teatime in the afternoon).
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: