St. Moritz – Glacier Express – Zermatt
This executive rail package includes one night each in Zermatt and St. Moritz. The scenic train ride on the slowest express train in the world ride takes 8 memorable hours. Depending on your schedule you may have time for a mountain excursion in Zermatt of St. Moritz. Extra nights at both resorts can be added.
Tour Program (3 Days / 2 Nights)
Valid: Jan 2020 – April 2021
Arrival in St. Moritz by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. An 8 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 metres in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspoilt natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries-old culture. Optional lunch – if required, please indicate on the booking request. Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
This tour can also be booked in the opposite direction.
Prices per Person in CHF
|Double 3*||Single 3*||Double 4*||Single 4*|
| April 1 – April 18, 2020 |
Jan 5 – April 1, 2021
| April 18 – June 27, 2020 |
Sept 15 - Oct 11, 2020
|June 27 - Sept 15, 2020||648||716||726||778|
|Jan 4 – April 1, 2020||730||762||830||898|
Supplements per person in CHF
|Upgrading to 1st class rail||170|
|Lunch on board the Glacier Express||47|
|Upgrade to Glacier Express Excellence Class||435|
Our Price Includes
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Glacier Express (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- Seat reservation Glacier Express.
- 1 night each in St. Moritz and Zermatt, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25 – 50% of the regular fares.
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: app. CHF 2 to 7 per person/night.
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: