Tour: Lucerne – Interlaken – GoldenPassLine – Montreux
This package includes the first two nights in Lucerne. And then you stay two nights in Interlaken and one night in Montreux. Between these tourist destinations you will travel on the Golden Pass Line. During the ride on the Golden Pass Line you will see pre-alpine landscapes with rolling hills, beautiful mountains, valleys and meadows.
Tour Program (6 Days / 5 Nights)
Valid: April 1, 2020 – April 1, 2021
Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Full day at leisure. We suggest an excursion by boat and cogwheel train to Mount Pilatus or to Mount Rigi or discover the beautiful city of Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
From Lucerne over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken by the Luzern-Interlaken Express. On your journey you will pass 3 small lakes before reaching Lake Brienz with its very distinctive colour due to its glacial waters. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Interlaken.
Full day at leisure. We suggest a journey to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe located at 3454m. Don’t miss out the following attractions: Alpine Sensation, Sphinx, Jungfrau Panorama, Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven, Ice Palace and Snow Fun. Overnight in Interlaken.
From Interlaken you take the train to Zweisimmen and change to the GoldenPass Panoramic train to Montreux. You find yourself among alpine forests, bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages. Possibility to stop in Gstaad for an optional excursion to Glacier 3000. Overnight in Montreux.
Time at leisure for an optional visit of the Medieval Chillon Castle. Return to Swiss border or airport or individual onward journey.
This tour can also be booked in the opposite direction.
Tour Prices per Person in CHF
|Double 3*||Single 3*||Double 4*||Single 4*|
|April 1 – May 1, 2020||894||1,117||1,011||1,312|
|May 1 – Oct 19, 2020||984||1,242||1,153||1,476|
| Oct 19 – Dec 23, 2020 |
Jan 3 – April 1, 2021
Supplements per person in CHF
|Upgrade to 1st class rail||90|
Our Price Includes
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: GoldenPassLine (4 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- GoldenPass 2nd class seat reservation: Lucerne – Interlaken – Zweisimmen – Montreux
- 2 nights each in Lucerne and Interlaken, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast.
- 1 night in Montreux, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25 – 50% of the regular fares.
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: app. CHF 2 to 7 per person/night.
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: