Highlights of Switzerland
Lucerne – St. Moritz – Zermatt – Interlaken
On this journey you discover historic Lucerne, glamorous St. Moritz, charming Zermatt and the gateway to the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – Interlaken.
- Lucerne – a city to explore.
- Mount Pilatus – with magnificent views over Lake Lucerne.
- Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe.
- Glacier Express – the slowest fast train in the world.
- Zermatt – a picturesque mountain village.
- Gornergrat – top view to the Matterhorn.
Tour Program (8 Days / 7 Nights)
Valid: April 1 – October 17, 2019
Individual travel to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Cruise across the lake to Alpnachstad and change to the steepest cogwheel train in the world up to Mount Pilatus. Overnight in Lucerne.
Board the train which will take you to the world famous holiday resort of St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today, take the Glacier Express to Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt.
During the ride to the summit of Gornergrat, take time to marvel at the magnificent Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Continue to the Bernese Oberland, to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Train ride to Jungfraujoch with views of the Aletsch glacier. Overnight in Interlaken.
Individual return journey.
Prices per Person in CHF
|Double 3*||Single 3*||Double 4*||Single 4*|
|Apr 1 – 30, 2019; Oct 1 – 17, 2019||1,510||1,830||1,845||2,164|
|May 1 – Set 30, 2019||1,623||1,904||1,980||2,300|
Supplements per person in CHF
|Upgrading to 1st class rail||190|
|Lunch on Glacier Express||56|
Our Price Includes
- Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Lucerne – St. Moritz – Zermatt – Interlaken – border/airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats).
- 7 Nights in Lucerne, Zermatt, Interlaken and St. Moritz. Room with breakfast and city tax.
- Excursion to Mount Pilatus, Gornergrat and Jungfraujoch (non-guided).
- Seat reservation Glacier Express.
- Swiss Coupon Pass.
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: