Taster – Family Ski and fun
Family fun in the Swiss snow with a stunning setting in the ski resort of Grindelwald. Known for the famous Eiger North Face, fantastic skiing, long sledge runs and panoramic winter walks the village is the ideal setting to enjoy some family time in the snow.
Take your first steps on skis as a family, have fun on sleds, balancers and snow tubes on the sunny slopes of the bodmiArena. Try one of the exhilarating tobogganing runs Grindelwald is known for and have a relax day to explore Grindelwald and surroundings.
Tour Program (4 Days / 3 Nights)
Valid: December 15, 2019 – March 17, 2020
Arrival in Switzerland and onward transfer to Grindelwald. If time allows go for a fitting of your ski equipment rental for the following day. Overnight Hotel Kreuz & Post on a half board basis.
Make your way to the beginner’s ski area in Grindelwald for your family ski lesson of 2.5 hours by a qualified instructor. For the rest of the day enjoy the facilities of the bodmiArena with sledding, tubing and carpet rides.
Tobogganing fun on Männlichen. Take the gondola to the top, enjoy lunch at the Berghaus restaurant and the fantastic views into the valley before picking up your sledges for an exhilarating 1 hour run down the 4.5km long run to Holenstein. Leave the sledges here and return to Grindelwald.
Departure or option to extend your stay.
Please note that children must be minimum 5 years of age.
Prices per Person in CHF
| 4* Hotel Kreuz & Post |
half board, Junior suite
Supplements per person in CHF
|Upgrade to 1st class rail||55|
Our Price Includes
- Return rail transfers in 2nd class incl. half-fare card
- 3 nights’ accommodation in selected category
- Daily breakfast and 5-course dinner (3-course for children)
- 1 day equipment hire (ski, boots, jacket, trousers, gloves, goggles and helmet)
- 1 x 2,5 hours family group lesson, Bodmi Arena ski pass, sled, balancer and snowtube rental in bodmiArena, gondola Ticket to Männlichen, toboggan rental and lunch at restaurant Berghaus
- Local taxes
- Travel documentation
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: