Swiss Christmas Markets
Montreux – Interlaken – Zurich
Visit two of the most beautiful Christmas Markets in Switzerland including a stopover in Interlaken for fantastic views on the Jungfraujoch. This package includes all rail transportation, overnights in 3 or 4-star hotels with breakfast, seat reservations on Golden Pass as well the excursion to Jungfraujoch. Starts any day between November 23, 2017 and December 23, 2018.
Tour Program (5 Days / 4 Nights)
Valid: November 23, 2017 – December 23, 2018
1st Day: Arrival Switzerland
Individual arrival in Montreux. Enjoy the Montreux Christmas Market which features each year 160 decorated and illuminated chalets along Grand-Rue and the quays of Lake Geneva. Overnight in Montreux.
2nd Day: GoldenPass Line – Interlaken
Board the GoldenPass train in Montreux and enjoy the amazing scenery. Overnight in Interlaken.
3rd Day: Excursion Jungfraujoch
The Jungfrau Railway leads to the highest train station in Europe and offers unbelievable views of the mountain giants Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and the 22 km long Aletsch Glacier. Overnight in Interlaken.
4th Day: Zurich
Train ride to Zurich and check in at the hotel. Stroll through the Christmas market in the picturesque old town of Zurich, and visit the Christkindlimarkt at the Main Train Station with its glittering 50 feet tall Christmas tree. Overnight in Zurich.
5th Day: Departure
Individual return journey.
Prices per Person in CHF
|Double 3*||Single 3*||Double 4*||Single 4*|
|Nov 123, 2017 – Dec 23, 2018||767||986||900||1,214|
Supplements per person in CHF
|Upgrading to 1st class rail||68|
Our Price Includes
- Rail ticket 2 nd class: border/airport – Montreux – Interlaken – Zurich – border/airport.
- 1 x 50% discount ticket for most trains, buses, boats and mountain railways.
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Montreux.
- 2 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Interlaken.
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Zurich.
- 1 x Excursion Jungfraujoch (non-guided).
- Montreux – also known as the Swiss Riviera.
- GoldenPass Line – panoramic train journey from Central Switzerland to Western Switzerland.
- Jungfraujoch – “Top of Europe”, Europe’s highest railway station.
- Zurich – Switzerland’s largest city that offers something for everyone).
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: