Zurich – Lucerne – Berne – Montreux – Basel
This combination truly covers everything that you want to see on a first visit to Switzerland. You will be fascinated by the different cultures in the German-and French-speaking parts of Switzerland.
- Zurich – Switzerland’s largest city that offers something for everyone.
- Famous Swiss Cheese Tasting.
- Berne – the Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Basel – one city, three countries and lots of madness during carnival season.
- Montreux – with its well-known Montreux Jazz Festival.
Tour Program (7 Days / 6 Nights)
Valid: April 1 – October 31, 2018
Individual travel to Zurich. Overnight in Zurich.
Excursion to a cheese factory with cheese tasting. Overnight in Zurich.
Riding to the top of the 1900-meter Mount Stanserhorn with the wind in your hair, the blue sky above you and a fantastic 360° panorama. The so-called “CabriO” cable car is the world’s first cable car with a roofless upper deck. Overnight in Lucerne.
Train ride from Lucerne to Berne and public guided city tour through Bern’s Old Town. Overnight in Berne.
After breakfast take the train to Montreux and visit Chillon Castle. Overnight in Montreux.
Enjoy the afternoon in the old town of Basel and at the Rhine river. Overnight in Basel.
Individual return journey.
Prices per Person in CHF
|Double 3*||Single 3*||Double 4*||Single 4*|
|Apr 1 – Oct 31, 2018||1,522||2,040||1,833||2,505|
Supplements per person in CHF
|Upgrading to 1st class rail||248|
Our Price Includes
- Swiss Travel Pass 8 days 2nd class.
- 2 nights in Zurich. Room with breakfast and city tax.
- 1 night in Lucerne. Room with breakfast and city tax.
- 1 night in Berne. Room with breakfast and city tax.
- 1 night in Montreux. Room with breakfast and city tax.
- 1 night in Basel. Room with breakfast and city tax.
- Entry Appenzeller Cheese Factory including Cheese Tasting (1 h guided tour).
- Excursion Stanserhorn (non-guided).
- Unesco City Tour (1.5 h) in Berne ( public guided in English).
- Excursion to Chillon Castle ( private guided castle tour in English).
- Swiss Coupon Pass.
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: