UNESCO Watch Tour
Geneva – Berne – Lucerne – Montreux
This journey is the perfect combination if you want to learn more about the process of watch making while experiencing some of the most vibrant cities in Switzerland.
- GoldenPass Line – an unforgettable rail journey through Switzerland.
- Geneva – one of Europe`s most beautiful cities.
- Berne – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Mount Rigi – the Queen of the mountains.
- Montreux – the French Riviera of Switzerland.
Tour Program (8 Days / 7 Nights)
Valid: April 1 – October 31, 2018
Individual travel to Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Visit to the Patek watch museum. Afterwards train ride to Berne. Overnight in Berne.
Discover the Swiss capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight in Berne.
Private tour at Chronoswiss, where you will visit the Artist’s work-shop, the Guilloché and the enamelling studio. Overnight in Lucerne.
From Lucerne, take a scenic boat ride to Vitznau and from there board Europe’s oldest mountain train to the top of Mt. Rigi. You can choose to travel back either by boat or by train. Overnight in Lucerne.
The GoldenPass Line will take you over the magnificent Brünig mountain and pass along Lake Geneva. Overnight in Montreux.
Visit the famous Chillon Castle. Train ride from Montreux to Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Individual return journey.
Prices per Person in CHF
|Double 3*||Single 3*||Double 4*||Single 4*|
|Apr 1 – Oct 31, 2018||1,616||2,143||1,973||2,599|
Supplements per person in CHF
|Upgrading to 1st class rail||248|
Our Price Includes
- Swiss Travel Pass 8 days 2nd class.
- 7 nights in Geneva, Berne, Lucerne and Montreux. Room with breakfast and city tax.
- Entrance Patek museum (non-guided).
- Unesco city tour in Berne/Berne’s Clock. Tower (public guided).
- City tour in Lucerne (public guided).
- Imperial Tour Chronoswiss in Lucerne (private guided).
- Excursion Mount Rigi (non-guided).
- Seat reservation on the GoldenPass Line.
- Visit Castle Chillon (non-guided).
- Swiss Coupon Pass.
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: