Amazing Swiss Trip
We contacted Pepe who was referred by a friend who did a tour with Magic Switzerland 2 years ago. We were 2 brothers who were doing this trip with our wives.
We booked the 11 day best of Switzerland train tour. By reading the description of the tour on the website and the information in the emails that were given, you will be completely amazed once you get to the places that were included in the itinerary.
Everything went on smoothly because Pepe did a terrific job giving us instructions and various options of places to visit and the mode of transport to use getting to these places. We followed his suggestions and we had a very enjoyable vacation.
We had the chance to do a freestyle vacation with guided instructions. This enabled us to maximize our time in this trip.
- Combining Graubünden and Ticino by Postal Bus
- For the Complete Swiss Experience: Touring Ticino
- A Family Outing to Churwalden-Lenzerheide, a Perfect Holiday Region in Southeast Switzerland
- Rosenlaui – Schwarzwaldalp – A Natural Treasure in Bernese Oberland
- Travel Back in Time with a Steam Train from 1892
- From History to Nature – Must-Visit Places in Northern Switzerland
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- 10 stunning Selfie Spots in Switzerland – many Likes guaranteed
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland