Welcome to Magic Switzerland Blog!
Where travelers find the latest destination updates of selected Swiss Resorts and are assisted by native Swiss Travel Experts to craft individual vacation arrangements.
Please share your personal experiences, stories and pictures of Switzerland with visitors of Magic Switzerland. Register at http://www.magicswitzerland.com/blog/wp-login.php?action=register to write an article, share a photo or leave a comment about Switzerland and our services. Use the invitation code we sent you in order to complete the registration process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.
Awesome Swiss Trip
Hi Pepe, We returned from our trip two weeks ago and it was fantastic. The process from booking our trip with you to the trip itself was wonderful. We would love to book and recommend you if there is any chance to visit Switzerland again….
Grand Tour of Switzerland
We just got back from this Grand tour of Switzerland. We could not say anything better than what Connie has arrange for us. She has informed us that we will be rush on this trip and which she was right. Because we took a 7…
Ed & Gloria’s October 2012 Switzerland Trip
CUSTOM INDEPENDENT SWISS TOUR I recommend the services of Magic Switzerland (400 E 43 St #2, Kansas City MO 64110, phone800-337-9477 or 816-753-5573; www.MagicSwitzerland.com, pepe@MagicSwitzerland.com) My wife, Gloria, and I booked an excellent AMA (an ITN advertiser) river cruise from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam, The…
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland