Welcome to Magic Switzerland Blog!
Where travelers find the latest destination updates of selected Swiss Resorts and are assisted by native Swiss Travel Experts to craft individual vacation arrangements.
Please share your personal experiences, stories and pictures of Switzerland with visitors of Magic Switzerland. Register at http://www.magicswitzerland.com/blog/wp-login.php?action=register to write an article, share a photo or leave a comment about Switzerland and our services. Use the invitation code we sent you in order to complete the registration process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.
Fantastic family trip
Our first trip to Switzerland and my family enjoyed Lucerne, Engelberg and Zurich greatly! Pepe Strub has been professional and fantastic in helping us make all the arrangements, bookings and tickets purchased. His initiative and advice given was of great help and easy to understand….
Outstanding Swiss Trip
We just returned from the ‘Mountain Railways’ tour booked through Connie. Her service was outstanding and we had a wonderful trip to Switzerland! All the planning and instruction received was very easy to understand and follow. This included the train schedules, hotel accommodations and…
Zurich – St Moritz – Zermatt – Lucerne
Pepe did a wonderful job in planning a swiss trip for my family of 7 (my mother, myself, wife, helper, 2 kids and a 6 month old baby). His recommendation of staying longer in Zermatt was well received by my family. The hotels booked by…
Simply amazing 2 week trip to Switzerland
I just returned from an amazing two week trip to Switzerland. Connie was so helpful in train connections and hotel selection. She also gave us a list of things to see in each location and we were easily able to visit as much as we…
Glacier Express to the Matterhorn
We approached Pepe Strub at Magic Switzerland as we found it difficult to find any information on the train system in Switzerland which was user friendly for our needs. This was our first trip to Switzerland and we wanted to cover as much as we…
Custom Harvard Business School Alumni Trip
We are a group of 13 couples who just came home from a week-long trip to Switzerland in early August that Magic Switzerland/ Pepe organized and led for us. It was perfect in every way.
One spouse from each of the couples were all section mates at Harvard Business School 40 years ago and we have remained great friends who love to travel together. We’ve previously traveled to France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Croatia, Russia, Israel and Alaska—by land, by barge, river boat. I’m the organizer who finds, partners with and then participates in this group vacation every year (our 2013 trip was our fifteenth). As organizer, I conducted very thorough due diligence and references before selecting Magic Switzerland as the travel partner to create our 2013 trip to Switzerland. Pepe and I worked closely with another HBS classmate/ trip participant who had spent many years living/ working in Switzerland. While this long-time Swiss resident advised Pepe in terms of which parts of Switzerland we should visit and suggested some of our programmed activities and many of the restaurants, Pepe provided considerable added value at each step of the process to make it even stronger and packaged the program seamlessly and within finely tuned budget parameters.
- Discover Zurich on Foot – From Historic to Industrial
- Liechtenstein Unveiled
- Combining Graubünden and Ticino by Postal Bus
- For the Complete Swiss Experience: Touring Ticino
- A Family Outing to Churwalden-Lenzerheide, a Perfect Holiday Region in Southeast Switzerland
- Rosenlaui – Schwarzwaldalp – A Natural Treasure in Bernese Oberland
- Travel Back in Time with a Steam Train from 1892
- From History to Nature – Must-Visit Places in Northern Switzerland
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- 10 stunning Selfie Spots in Switzerland – many Likes guaranteed
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland