In early May , My Daughter ,Jessica and I had an amazing 9 day journey through Switzerland arranged by Connie at Magic Switzerland. She secured our swiss rail passes and even gave us train stations times and directions to the hotels. Attached were suggested sites to see in all the places we visited, along with restaurant suggestions. All the hotels were very nice, clean and welcoming. Our favorite city was Luzern! Our favorite hotel was the Romantik Hotel Julen in Zermatt. I only wished we had more time! I would not hesitate to use their services again and have told a lot of my friends! Thank-you Connie for an amazing trip!
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland