Outstanding Swiss Trip
We just returned from the ‘Mountain Railways’ tour booked through Connie. Her service was outstanding and we had a wonderful trip to Switzerland! All the planning and instruction received was very easy to understand and follow.
This included the train schedules, hotel accommodations and tickets to the excursions. Connie additionally helped us with some additional information on hiking trails we were interested in. With her assistance, we were able to enjoy our full seven days in Switzerland stress free.
We would highly recommend using this company to anyone visiting Switzerland. It is indeed one of the most beautiful countries we have ever visited!
- Liechtenstein Unveiled
- Combining Graubünden and Ticino by Postal Bus
- For the Complete Swiss Experience: Touring Ticino
- A Family Outing to Churwalden-Lenzerheide, a Perfect Holiday Region in Southeast Switzerland
- Rosenlaui – Schwarzwaldalp – A Natural Treasure in Bernese Oberland
- Travel Back in Time with a Steam Train from 1892
- From History to Nature – Must-Visit Places in Northern Switzerland
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- 10 stunning Selfie Spots in Switzerland – many Likes guaranteed
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland