Awesome Swiss Trip
We returned from our trip two weeks ago and it was fantastic. The process from booking our trip with you to the trip itself was wonderful. We would love to book and recommend you if there is any chance to visit Switzerland again. The rail services (Bernina Express, Glacier Express and the Normal train) were up to their standard. We had some uncertainties about the rails tickets. Pepe has been a great help explaining us with the tickets and the courier as we live in Singapore. All the hotels were superb.
1. Continental ParkHotel, Lugano – great location, good services and wide variety of good breakfast
2. Hotel Hauser, St Moritz – Very clean, great location, the guest receptionists are polite, helpful and informational. (We love this hotel a lot)
3. Hotel Testa Grigia, Zermatt – Clean, great location, convenient and has coffee maker.
Pepe has done a great job in planning our free and easy trip to Switzerland. We would love to use the services again and recommend it to our friends.
- Hiking Trails – Switzerland is a hiker’s paradise
- Glacier Express – traveling across Switzerland in style
- Walk through Basel – best places to see
- New Switzerland package based on the TV show “Crash Landing on You”
- Cycling in the Heart of the Alps – from Chur to Grindelwald
- Hanging Bridges and Cliff Walks – a dose of Adrenaline for your vacation
- Chur, the oldest town in Switzerland
- Berne – A historical gem in central Switzerland
- What to bring for a winter vacation in Switzerland – Packing list
- Those Swiss Peaks!
- Culinary experiences in Switzerland
- Traveling worry free with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Switzerland for families – Outdoor activities
- Swiss cities among the safest destinations you can visit
- Christmas and Christmas Markets in Switzerland